General Statement: Under the general direction and supervision of the Executive Chef, the incumbent will ensure that food is prepared and served in a friendly, clean, efficient manner in accordance with corporate and departmental policies and standards.
Pre-Hire Priorities in order of importance
At least 2 years’ experience in a restaurant club Resort atmosphere cooking on a line with Grill/sauté experience — not fast food is preferred
* Be able to execute food preparations from recipes and measurements
* Culinary knife skills must be commensurate with experience
* Read and write English fluently
* Be able to lift carry 50 lbs.
* Be able to stand for long periods in a kitchen environment